Slider

Day 16: 30 days of photographic memories

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

DAY 1: Your Face Book profile photo
DAY 2: A photo of yourself a year ago
DAY 3: A photo that makes you happy
DAY 4: A photo of the last place you went on holiday
DAY 5: A photo of you
DAY 6: A photo that makes you laugh
DAY 7: A photo of someone you love
DAY 8: A photo of your favorite band/musician
DAY 9: A photo of your family
DAY 10: A photo of you as a baby
DAY 11: A photo of your favorite film
DAY 12: A photo of you

Day 13: A photo of your best friend
Day 14: A photo of one of your favorite family members 
Day 15: A photo of you and someone you love


Day 16: A photo of you at the last party you went:


Ok, so this "Day 16" thing just shows that I am not your party girl. ;p By party, I mean clubbing, dancing, and drinking! ;p I love drinking with friends once in a while, especially when there's an occasion, a balik-bayan, or something. ;p But our weekend activities are usually watching a movie (or two!), eating out (more like pigging out! :D haha!), or strolling around the mall for best bargains--whether on clothes or with books! :D Sounds like a party to me! ;p 


So excuse if I can't post a disco-scene photo coz I don't have one: with flashing lights, sky-high heels, and revealing clothes. I "party" in my flats, shorts, and comfy top..inside a theater, in a friend's house for a sleep over, or in a good ol' mall ("Mall, Sweet Mall!", hehe!)


Do you consider this partying though?? :D


HAHAHAHA! At least we have our PARTY hats on! ;p

2 comments

  1. Ang cute sis! Pareho tayo, I don't like clubbing din! But then again I enjoyed the Sex and the City 2 after-party XD

    BTW I have an award for you in my most recent post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weee thank you sis! :D Yes, a once in a while dressup occasion is always welcome, noh! :D but good ol cinema/house party - oks nako! ;p
    Yipeee! currently reading it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your turn! Always excited to read your comments! :)