Slider

Day 11: 30 days of photographic memories

Thursday, July 29, 2010

30 DAYS OF PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORIES (tag)

DAY 1: Your Face Book profile photo
DAY 2: A photo of yourself a year ago
DAY 3: A photo that makes you happy
DAY 4: A photo of the last place you went on holiday
DAY 5: A photo of you
DAY 6: A photo that makes you laugh
DAY 7: A photo of someone you love
DAY 8: A photo of your favorite band/musician
DAY 9: A photo of your family
DAY 10: A photo of you as a baby


DAY 11: A photo of your favorite film:



I have sooo many favorite films! :D I've been watching at least once a week--latest, missed out, or a repeat...Coz movies are the biggest and easiest escape from reality! =) A weekly dose of inspiration from artists all-over collaborating to create something magical, or something real--and place it in a boxed silver screen!


So when "favorite film" is asked, I can't actually decide on-the-spot! I love the current hit Inception. But I also love old hits/classics. I love films that made me laugh, or even the ones that made me teary eyed. Local, Hollywood, and Foreign films: I root for them all. But I noticed that every time I'm asked about favorite films--I'll "instinctively" reply Moulin Rouge! I'll never get over this wild film--from it's colors/texture, soundtrack, actors, and the story of Satine and the penniless writer. :) <3


30 DAYS OF PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORIES (whole list)

Post a Comment

Your turn! Always excited to read your comments! :)