Slider

One of my close friends...

Thursday, June 30, 2011











photos from 2010 singapore trip


One of my close friends, Alli, is celebrating her birthday today! :) So I spent last night looking through my old Multiply albums for collage materials because I love making my dearest friends feel special on their day (in my own little way):


Then I found out that from album to album to the next, palaging pictures namin ni Alli! I realized na ang dami narin naming napagdaanan, and nashare na experiences!

I am just happy to have a friend in Alli because beyond the good and bad times we had, is someone who made me feel understood whenever I tell her my kwentos. She wouldn't judge, and instead, she'll compassionately listen to me, tell me that what I'm going through is normal ("I've been there"), give me sound pieces of advice, and just be a friend who will never leave me hanging.

It's my turn to tell you that "I've been there", and let me tell you that this whole quarter life shiznit is just a state of mind. You are doing well, Alli, and I hope you know how proud I am of where you are now. I know this isn't the end of it, I'm pretty sure you'll go places with you being so hardworking, natural sa pag mememorize, very clear sa pag instruct/speak in front of other people, and you being so OC and neat ever since high school! You're a gem in your company! Plus, with all the efforts you've been putting now in improving yourself, I know that you'll soon get what you deserve. I am always here for you and I love you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLI!!!! :-)
Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

4 comments

  1. Awwww... So sweet naman.. I'm glad to know you madami kang good friends around you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Honey!:) I am blessed! And I am thankful kay God for friends!!! More please! :) Heehee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang cute naman na every birthday ng friends mo may blog post! How sweet! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang cute cute mo Ana!!! hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Your turn! Always excited to read your comments! :)