Slider

Sneak Peek: Oxygen Holiday 2011

Monday, May 02, 2011


Remember this?


With my blogger sisters, I was able to attend the private preview of OXYGEN's F/W 2011 Collection in Ascott last March. They showed to us the clothes OXYGEN will release in the coming Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2011! Soooo exciting!!!!


Here are my top picks, aka what caught my attention in the racks of beautiful new clothes from Oxygen:


I love this statement polo:


Sleek cover-up in black...


And white..


Gray Matters...


Ready to party!


This funky dress is my ultimate FAVORITE! It's my own Little Black Dress!


Check out the back details:



Fashion bloggers love OXYGEN! :)


Get more updates from OXYGEN by liking their FB page or following them on Twitter! :)


Can't wait for Phil. Fashion Week!!!



4 comments

  1. thanks for reminding! Now I can post the photos from the event lol! =) I love the back detail of that dress talaga! So you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww reminisce!!:) hehe i posted mine too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow street avant garde this time a.. like na like ko to! ahaah. i love the white zip jacket. is it out already ? havent seen that piece in their store

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aie: Syempre styled by Aie Corpuz ang LBD ko heheheh :) <3

    Ava: I miss youuuu!!!

    Karl: I think rerelease nila to after fashion week, I'm not sure pa though... Nice designs noh!? :))

    ReplyDelete

Your turn! Always excited to read your comments! :)