Slider

PFW: Penshoppe

Tuesday, May 17, 2011



Third night last week to go out with beautiful girls from the WWW. :) 
With Ef, Tatie, Aie, and Vern :))


Thank you Aie for being the best PFW seatmate! :) And thank you Allan for being so patient with lining up for us and taking our photos!! 


Thinking that the show wouldn't start pa, Aie and I went to the bar again at the back of the venue. We were seated on a spot na kelangan pang tawiring yun stage just to get to our seats...E biglang may nagsalita na onstage!
Natense si Aie hahaha!


GOLDEN ABC CEO Bernie Liu


Mr. Alex Mendoza, Penshoppe's Brand Manager


Pax and Rita of Depot Fashion! Naks! :)


Super electrifying start of the show! The background started to imitate my old stereo lights changing to the beat of the music, lovet!


I love her red cropped jacket. <3 I need more reds in my life! :) (Like a red pair of shoes? :P)


Speaking of red shoes...Can you spot the red wedges in this pic that my blog girls and I were eyeing that night? Hehe!


It's Victor Basa and Solenn Heussaff!




I am currently in love with all of Penshoppe's jackets and blazers! <3
Check out these pics and see why:









My top faves:




Fierceness Overload!


Gotta love the trench coat ni Pax, este, ni Ms. Danica Magpantay! Hehehe!


End of a spectacular show!


Rockstar lang ang peg! <3




A celebration!


Congratulations Penshoppe, and Golden ABC! :)


With PaxAieEf, and Tatie! :)








I also met Sai, another blogger! :)


Pretty Enciso Sisters! :)


My outfit:


Mustard overload!


Leopard Dress - Thrifted
Mustard Coverup - Bayo
Wedges - The Pill
Bag - SM
Accessories - Anagon




Off to a biglaan dinner with my friend Marj and her family:


Then hangout at her house for a while. :)


Follow Penshoppe on Facebook for more updates!


Still sick, I guess I abused my capacity too much. =P The Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2011 was a great success though, and I am happy to have witnessed even just a few shows!



To Philippine Fashion! :)

7 comments

  1. ganda ng mga pictures! i love them all!

    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Na-witness mo ang event. Nice pictures. And your outfit is sooooo cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha kala ko di na tayo makakabalik te! Hey please get well! we need you there sa BU! nasasad ako =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit! i love the animal print with the yellow vest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Babi, Lin and Mestizay! :)
    Pray for me Aie, sana makasama padin ako sa inyooo :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, awesome, Penshoppe! Haha or maybe I'm just biased coz I'm into blacks and whites a lot lately.

    Question! I noticed you've been wearing your Pill wedges a lot (they're really pretty, btw), matibay ba? Haha. I'm forever on the hunt for shoes na matibay. Usually kasi kahit matibay sa ibang tao, di tumatagal saken nang six months ang shoes pag ginagamit kong panlakad sa school. Haha. Thanks Ana. :D And I hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire! Yes matibay siya! :) I super love it coz COMFY siya kahit mataas. I can live in that shoes forever, hahaha :) And I think may gray din silang version of that. :)
    Thank you so much! :) Join my giveaway: http://anagonsblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/blogs-2nd-birthday-giveaway.html ---The Pill is one of the prizes :)) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn! Always excited to read your comments! :)