Slider

Store I Adore: 7 For All Mankind

Friday, October 29, 2010

I am a self-confessed cheapstake when it comes to shopping. But if there is one thing I can't trust the Ukay Ukay, Divi, or any bargain-thrill haven, it's the perfect pair of jeans. When it comes to my pants, I spend a little bit than usual--to get the right fit, length, and the most important of all: durability, especially the zipper and button!

My friend since high school Chicks, looking great in "Roxanne" jeans by Seven For All Mankind

A go-to place for premium denim finds

Seven for all Mankind is a big name as a denim brand, patronized even by Hollywood celebrities like Cameron Diaz, Angelina Jolie (my favorite, because of Salt!), and Gwyneth Paltrow, to name a few. Since its launch last year in the Philippines, this first-class jeans brand from California offered quality denims for men and women with different cut (bootcut, relaxed, flynt, skinny, straight) washes and fabric to suit everyone's preferences. I love their dark skinny jeans!










7 for all Mankind continues to expand its product line, bringing beautiful bags, shoes, and belts in their line:

The bags are not only pretty, but they also look sturdy to carry my gazillion of stuff!

*Sigh* I really love the classy and understated feel of the store, the accessories, and most especially the jeans! Since your pants are closet staples which can be used-n-abused for a long time, I'd say a good pair is your best clothing investment. I think I know what I want for Christmas. :)



Seven for All Mankind is located in Greenbelt 5, Robinson's Place Midtown Wing, and Power Plant
www.7forallmankind.com
Special thanks to Ms. Ayet Quimpo

Post a Comment

Your turn! Always excited to read your comments! :)