Slider

And a friend now works for Cosmo team

Friday, February 26, 2010

My seatmate in college Niz now works for Cosmopolitan Magazine, as the new staff writer for Cosmo.Ph. After working for a small publication, then a food magazine, she now writes about beauty, fashion, events, etcetera--too cool for a job!

Because of my ever Support-Your-Friends mode (I watch/read/support, asmuchas I can, all gigs and whatsoever of people close to me!)...part of my daily routine now is to check out Cosmo Philippines' site and even registered in their forum, something new for someone who is used to teeny Candymag.Com! :)

Anyway, check out my friend's blog entry on her first month of work for (most probably!) Summit Media's number one mag! A Fresh Start. (Congrats Niz, I am so proud of you!!!!)

***
Speaking of blog, reposting this from my Anagon Collection journal =)



While waiting for Valentines Day movie to start, I was watching mindlessly trailers of upcoming films, when Alicia Keys' Empire State of Mind played.

In New York,
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
There’s nothing you can’t do,
Now you’re in New York,
these streets will make you feel brand new,
the lights will inspire you,
lets hear it for New York, New York, New York

Whoo! I gasped and drooled as right in front of me was the trailer of Sex and the City 2...Carrie Bradshaw strikes back--with her minimalist white dress, but sparkling with her GOLD ACCESSORIES. I love it! Thus the birth of Anagon Collection's: 
Check out our new gold-and-white accessories IN THIS ALBUM ...While we all silently dream of New York, designer brands, and sweet sweet summer. =)

Hope you like them!!! :)


XO, Anagon


Me, wearing white dress with gold headband and long necklace, Circa 2008 ;-) Hehe!

Post a Comment

Your turn! Always excited to read your comments! :)